FEATURE IN ELEVATION MAGAZINE
Elevation was launched in October 1994, targeted specifically at the British Lift Industry. It is still the UK’s only lift trade magazine and provides an open forum for issues of common interest to be discussed and hopefully resolved. It also serves as an advertising platform for the industry to market their products and services.
Elevation has the following Editorial Objectives:
- To provide an open forum for all sectors of the British Lift Industry.
- To promote the views of the British Lift Industry and hopefully provide a common voice on matters of mutual interest.
- To provide an open forum for consideration of external issues.
- To provide an advertising medium for all sectors of the British Lift Industry.
- To inform decision-makers, such as Architects and Property/Facility Managers of the products and services that are available from the British Lift Industry.
Feature In Elevation Magazine