Since 1978, Caltech’s reputation as one of Scotland’s Leading Suppliers of Stairlifts has been gained by delivering reliable and affordable stairlift equipment to our clients. Throughout the years Caltech has been a long standing trusted supplier to Scotland’s Local Councils, Social Work Departments and Health Sectors.
We have a network of qualified engineers who have years of experience repairing and servicing stairlifts. We have a large stock of spare parts available for a wide range of stairlifts including straight and curved models. All models and features are designed to meet customer needs and fitting is simple and straightforward.
We are one of the few companies in the UK that supply and install curved stairlifts. Curved stairlifts are custom-built to fit specific staircase requirements and ensure safety and comfort.
Our polite and friendly, qualified stairlift engineers are always capable of finding a solution for your stairlift problem. We always seek the most practical and cost effective way to fix your stairlift and with our experience, we are able to fix stairlifts that are battery operated, electric chain driven, curved or straight.
Without obligation and in confidence, Caltech’s experienced and trusted surveyors will provide you with a personal service from the outset and guide you through the available options specific to your individual needs.
Give us a call today to find out more about our stairlift installations or to get a free quote on your project.
- 19 stone (127kg) standard rating, Heavy Duty units available up to 30 stone (190kg)
- Fixed to the stair treads not the wall
- Powered Hinge (required if stairlift track could cause an obstruction across a doorway)
- Powered Footrest (to assist with folding stairlift into compact position)
- Powered Swivel Chair (to safely assist user to and fro the stairlift at the top of the stairs)
- Controls on either left or right armrest
- Slim fold away design
- Hand held remote controls allow user to ‘call’ or ‘send’ the stairlift up and down the stairs
- Safety sensors located on footrests and carriage which will automatically stop the lift if an obstruction is encountered
- Digital diagnostic display
- Quiet, safe and easy to use!
- 12 month Warranty with all orders as standard. Further warranty extensions are available.
ALL the features noted in our straight stairlifts apply to our range of curved stairlifts too! In addition please see the following features:
- The majority of our stairlift installations can be installed within 10 days of placement of order due to the very unique modular design of the stairlift track. The normal time frame is approximately 4 weeks.
- Due to the modular design our ‘Brooks 80’ stairlift rails are extremely slimline
- Self leveling transport system (adjusts the speed and levels of the seat when moving around corners)